Monday, October 09, 2006

Does winter really come in October?

We've had incredibly beautiful weather lately - bright and sunny, no rain for a while, not a cloud in the sky, not too hot, not too cold. Well, I heard the word "snow" on the news and almost threw something at my TV. Then I went to the weather channel...

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy, 61/47
Wednesday: Rain/thunder, 60/34
Thursday: Rain/snow, showers/wind, 40/26
Friday: Mostly cloudy/wind, 44/27

WTF? Snow in the forecast? It's freaking October for Christs sake! We haven't even gotten to fall break! I haven't bought my winter gear (since I thought I'd have time during fall break to do so). Aah! The good news is that the snow will likely not stick since the ground is too warm, but it still sucks. Note to self: pray to driving gods.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownoski said...

My favorite part of the Yale video was lifting weights with 3 "spotters". I'm also interested in seeing the calibration for the IBM speed gun for his tennis serve..

Weather in Michigan: at least with snow, you can make snowballs and snowmen??

10/11/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Foxy Lady said...

Hey You!! Thanks for the wishes!! Go Blue!!

10/12/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home