Sunday, August 13, 2006

I have a TV!

Yay! TV's seem to be a lot cheaper than I remember...I have no cable yet, but since I brought my DVD player in my checked bags, I can watch TV's someplace other than my laptop. :) I didn't get it at Costco - those were a bit too fancy and out of my price range. I got it at a different store. Decided to go ahead and get it new.

Now if I could only find decent furniture on CL - I swear, these things must have been "recycled" for several years. I planned on getting used living room furniture and a used dresser (was always going to get a new mattress/box spring). I did find a sweet deal on a dining table. So that's a plus. i mean, it needs a table cloth but I can deal with that...especially for the (almost) free price I paid. :)

But I may have to bite the bullet and just go to ikea. THey do charge only $49 for delivery - and can do same day if you get it by around 1:30 or 2...Hmm.

Location of Car: Still in Bay Area...I wonder if car is getting sad and feels like I just dropped her off.

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Costco or not, it's cool to have a real TV at home :-)

8/14/2006 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home