Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fall A is almost done..

So I was sitting in class today, wondering how the standard deviation of the econ midterm can be so high, and then it dawned on me -- there's only one more week of class. Two weeks from tomorrow is my last final. Huh? how did that happen? I was finally starting to enjoy and understand econ (and stopped understanding stats - damned regression analyses). Now Fall A is almost done? Time really does fly!

So, as of now, I'm doing well in stats (which means nothing since 80% of the class grade is the final), not sure how I'm doing in strategy (I'd say about average), doing fine in econ (not super well, but within a standard deviation of the mean), and not well in accounting. I'm notorious for struggling during the term and pulling it together for the final, so I'm just glad that 1 - the Michigan State game doesn't start until 4:30, 2 - next week's game (weekend before finals) - is away. I mean, I definitely am gonna be hitting the books, but I need some sort of a release. football is the perfect fix. Ha ha.

Now to go drinkin'. (It's been a rough week...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home