Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer's Almost Over

Wow - what happened to summer? Am I really in the midst of PowerPoint hell (that reminds me a lot of MAP powerpoint hell)? Wow. Things are still going well, and here's a highlight of the past few weeks.

* Midterm review with boss went well. I asked if there were any areas that are showing up as "red flags", and boss said "if there were, you'd know..."
* We're officially second years. Got an email saying that.
* Recruiting is starting to ramp up - our resumes are due Friday - aah! I should get on that...
* Shopped around recommendations for final presentaion and got good feedback. Started to circulate pieces of the final presentation.

Now I get to practice for the final presentation which is coming up MUCH faster than I want it to. I'm excited to give it, and a little nervous.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

I think that's gonna be the crazy part about Ross -- having to start throwing out resumes before I even know what I'm talking about. :)

7/26/2007 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi great blog! I'm a reporter from BusinessWeek.com and would love to talk to you about interview clothing. Feel free to send me an email at alina_dizik@business.com.

Also, I know this blog is anonymous and we would not need to list your name in the story.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Alina

8/13/2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home