Monday, July 02, 2007

conversation with my boss

Sippets of conversations i've had with my boss:

boss: hi fromcali, how is it going?
me: good, i'm just doing this analysis that i said i was going to do earlier
boss: good, well i'm going to need you to do some analysis on this instead. i have some other stuff i need your to help me with. can you help me out?
me, thinking "can i actually say "no": sure, no problem. who should i talk to about the more nitty gritty details?

a couple of days later...
me: here boss, i have the analysis for you.
boss: this is solid.
me: cool, thanks, glad to help.
boss: you keep doing good work, i'll keep giving you more things to do.
me, wondering if my internship wasn't enough work: uhh, thanks.

So I guess things are going well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's good to hear. what kinda industry are you working in ?

7/03/2007 1:59 AM  
Blogger Iday said...

yeah - looks like things are going well :)

7/03/2007 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, keep doing well... but not too well hehehe

7/04/2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger matt said...

*phew* yeah, I'm glad the crazies are confined to the Law, LS&A, and Med departments. We're surrounded on all sides!!

Looking forward to meeting y'all in the fall -- isn't Ann Arbor great in September? sure beats Cali...well, at least for two months out of the year... :)

7/04/2007 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home