Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BoB: Vote for Me!

Forrest kept telling me that I need to come up with a speech to get people to vote for me. I don't have one other than:

Vote for me! I could use the new iPod. My current one is OLD (read: black and white). Please, I'll be your best friend...Wait, that's whining.

On a more serious note, I am excited to be nominated. This started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends back home, part because they got sick of hearing about my move to Michigan stresses and part because I got tired of sending the same emails over and over again. It became increasingly convinient since the time zone difference can get tricky. I'm just hopeful that my friends/family get a sense of what's going on with me, and that I can convey a little bit of my Ross experience.

Vote fromcali - I can write cooler posts if I'm listening to a cool song on my new iPod.

(Forrest, does this work as a "speech"?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

it works for me ;)
and i hope it does for others as well ;)

but hey - who cares about that iPod anyways, iPhone is what I at least crave for...I am gonna suggest those CA folks to keep that as a prize for next year.

4/10/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Rico's Mom said...

I already voted for you, even before the speech! Good luck with the new iPod. I could use one too...my BF just bought me a new car stereo where I can plug my nano directly in to the stereo and deal with the menu on the actual radio and not fiddle with the iPod. It's so exciting!...then again, I am, at heart, still an engineer and get far too excited over gadgets :-)

Good luck with the MAP too!

4/10/2007 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home