Monday, February 12, 2007

Paradise Ross: Follies 2007!

Wow - Follies was this past weekend and it was hilarious! I knew it would be funny when I saw one of the openings where the "prospective student" is checking out the school and saw that the new building that is all over the viewbook doesn't exist yet... Then a bunch of Ross-specific jokes about space in the lobby.

Where else but Follies can you have the dean pretend that he is the father of one of his students? A professor who tends to send lengthy e-mails make fun of himself? The Pillsbury Doughboy as a career swithing to a banking career. It's just amazing how much talent we have within the school - not only to write and direct the skits, but even the stage crew, tech, lighting, etc. Wow. i'm definitely going to get involved with Follies next year.

In other news - looks like the leadership of Class of 2008 is shaping up. Just about every day, we get an email announcing the new leaders of a club. It's gonna be awesome. And, umm, someone reminded me that finals start next week. This sucks. I'm not sure how i'm going to do in any of them. The Ops simulation (aka - a royal pain in the ass) - is over but now I have to actually learn the rest of this stuff. And accounting. Ugh. Just ugh.

I'm looking forward to MAP and my internship. And I'm also liking this "warm" weather we're having. yay - it's been in the 20's!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

I don't remember if i ever said Congrats on the internship! I am waiting to hear back from my number one choice today. I actually met a classmate of yours while i was back in cali interviewing this weekend - Kevin (didn't catch the last name)

Good luck on finals!

2/13/2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home