Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's crunch time

Ever get the feeling that you’re supposed to be someplace else? I keep checking my Outlook calendar, going through e-mails, etc., just waiting to find something. I’m sure if it were important, someone would have called me. They did when I double-booked a couple of things recently. Actually, since it’s 11:15, I’m now wondering what I missed or what I was supposed to go to. Maybe I’m just being paranoid.

What happened to Fall B? I’ve got finals due next week. Aah! I swear, things just fly around here – I blink and the term is gone! Time to get cracking! This term has been busier, but have also felt like I’m more “in my groove”, and a bit more connected to Ross so that’s been a lot of fun. I don’t feel like I’ve just moved to Ann Arbor anymore. I’m still pretty swamped and I’m still learning how to work in different situations – and I’m trying to figure out the best way to work in my many groups. I’ve done a lot of group/team work before b-school but somehow the groups seem a bit different now.

We had our first “real” snow on Monday, so I had my first experience driving in snow that actually stuck. That was an experience – driving in snow is a lot like driving in heavy fog and these messed up streets aren’t too much fun when you can’t really see the dividing lines. Plus, I think I sort of skidded a little when I made a tight right turn. Oops! Note to self: get better tires.

Oh, and there’s the obligatory post-BCS bowl special comment. I am honestly not surprised – and I also didn’t really want a rematch. I had a feeling after the Michigan/Ohio State game that this is what the BCS would say. I do think it sucks that Michigan was basically penalized for being in the same conference as Ohio State and ending our season 2 weeks ago. Oh well. I’m not so sure how Florida will do against Ohio State. If Ohio State crushes Florida, then maybe the Big-10 (and especially Michigan) will get more respect.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home