Thursday, November 30, 2006

Strange weather

You know weather is strange when Detroit area TV channels start referring to it as a "nasty storm". I mean, it was about 65 and warm all week. Today poured rain (which was good b/c my car was dirty), and it's supposed to snow a lot tomorrow. We're a bit east of the bulk of today's crappy weather - but it's on its way here. I still don't get how the temperature can drop about 30 degrees in a day or two.

At least I don't have class tomorrow, so I won't really have to leave my apartment if I don't want to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, I don't know which weathercast you are listening to, but "snow alot" does not apply to here. Maybe in Flint/Lansing, but not around here.

12/01/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger fromcali said...

Good point - I guess it's all relative. Now that I'm thinking of it, forecasts didn't say snow a lot. I think i heard that phrase from other classmates from warm weather climates. And my friends/family who keep emailing me saying "Oh, i heard on the news that there's a nasty storm dumping like 2 feet of snow in the entire middle of the country..."

12/01/2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home