Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Break is here!

Yay! I really need this break. Actually, I'm more excited about the lack of classes than I am the holiday. I intend to spend this break working on some extracurricular stuff that I have to do, and really get cracking on a couple of these peojects I have. Oh, and catch up with reading, clean my apartment, do laundry, etc., etc.

Our finance midterm was yesterday afternoon. I found it to be deceptively easy. I use the term "deceptive" because it's always possible that I missed something competely - because it seemed to be very straightforward. What's more likely is that I overthought something and talked myself out of the right answer. But, in talking with my classmates after the test, I got almost exactly the same answers. So that means that either we all did really well or bombed it completely. I think the former is true, so the mean will probably be pretty high. I'm not complaining though. It could have been worse than it was. Much worse. Although I'm glad I didn't put more effort into this than i did.

Despite partying Friday night and Saturday during the games, a lot of MBA's needed some post-finance drinking, so a bunch of us went to a bar near campus. I had a blast - it was great to hang out, cool to chat with people, then all of a sudden, I looked at my watch and it was midnite. Then 1am. And it was still going strong. I don't remember the last time I was partying that late on a Monday. Needless to say, I struggled through my classes today.

But, in 20 years (or 20 minutes), I won't remember the finance midterm. I will remember making some awesome friends (crazy events recently made me realize just how awesome it is to have these people as friends).

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Good enjoy your break while we slog it out to be in your shoes next year :)

11/21/2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home