Sunday, November 19, 2006

:(

Oh well. So we're 11-1. We're not going to the National Championship. Yes, that late personal foul call was bogus (even more bogus than the "roughing the center" call). But I'm proud of our boys. We played better than I expected (remember, we barely beat Ball State). The game was incredible to watch, unlike other highly anticipated games (in the pac-10). And no, I don't want a rematch.

I wonder who OSU will play in the desert. I wonder who we'll play at the Rosebowl. I'm wanting to see a OSU/Florida National Championship and a Michigan/USC rosebowl. That would be awesome!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a prospective student and just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog! Keep the entries coming ;) I was pulling for Michigan yesterday--my deepest sympathies!!

11/19/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger KV said...

Why do you always hate on USC?

11/19/2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger fromcali said...

Anon - thanks for reading! Glad you enjoy the blog. We were all pretty bummed about the loss on Saturday, and are even more anxious to see what bowl game the BCS puts us in.

KV - i replied to your other blog, but this year I've not been super impressed wih SC. Also, the worse they do, the better it is for us.

11/21/2006 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, if Michigan had an awful record, would you be so gung-ho on Michigan? I thought USC would be your team, regardless. Or did you go to UM for undergrad?

11/23/2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home