Thursday, October 19, 2006

Econ was hard!

Bad news: that was HARD - especially the multiple choice. Man - it was possible to spend A LOT of time on those.

Good news: the short-answer weren't so bad (some were even easy). And I think I did fine on the final exam. Not well enough to put me in the "excellent" range, but definitely well enough so I'm far from the low pass range.

Even better news: the only final left is strategy. And I'm not going to go crazy studying for that. I'm soo glad that I made it through most of finals - I even made it to the Thursday happy hour. It was good to take a break from all of this finals studying.

One more to go! I just wish the strategy final weren't 6 hours though...(2 hours to read the case, and 4 to answer the quesions)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home