Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pics of the Big House

Since I woke up at 11:45, and it's raining, windy, and today's game doesn't seem that exciting to me (Northwestern), I've decided to watch us crush Northwestern on TV. Lucky for us, they're probably still mentally drained from giving up that big lead against mich. state last week (biggest comeback in college football history). I'm also likely not going to the next home game due to a conflict (and who exactly is Ball State?) so I think my Fall 2006 days in the Big House are over.

I was selective in which football games to attend, so I chose to attend conference and important games (Wisconsin, Michigan State, Iowa). We didn't have the cool games at home this year, so I'm excited for Fall 2007 season tickets (Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State are all home next season).

That said, I thought I'd post some pics of the Big House so you could see what it's like to have 110,000 fans at a game. I didn't post pics of "the bus" since they're all pictures of friends/classmates (and me) and I'm not sure they want to be featured on this blog. Especially drunk friends at 10am.

I'm having fun watching the game on TV. And I realize -- we ARE loud. I can clearly hear our cheers - even my favorite "YOU SUCK!" cheer. No wonder people are intimidated when they have to play in the Big House. I'm trying to decide if i want to make it to post-game "bus"/UMBSA tailgate (which has moved to the bus due to weather). I'm not sure i feel like going. I'm so warm and dry. And everyone in the stands looks so cold and uncomfortable.

Wisconsin Game (9/23)

(these pics don't feel like uploading to blogger. I'll update later.)

Michigan State Game (10/7)







Iowa Game (10/21)



1 Comments:

Blogger brownoski said...

go blue!! I think the Ohio St / Michigan game will be the biggest regular season college football game in many years

10/28/2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home