Thursday, December 21, 2006

Greetings from Cali!

I'm back in Cali now for the break. I'm really excited to be here and am going to take advantage of all things California while I'm here (in-n-out, good mexican food, warmer weather, the sun, etc.)

I have to say that this round of finals was much different than last round. Mostly because Fall A finals were all in class exams, and Fall B had only one in-class exam (finance). Take home exams are a bit of a monster - mostly because I don't have that much of an attention span so it's hard to focus. It took me FOREVER to read that BORING marketing case. I can tell they gave us something boring to test our ability to make marketing decisions using that framework instead of just BS'ing on the ipod or something that we're familiar with.

MAP projects came out - so I'm going to look through them this break and figure out how i'm going to rank them. The projects look pretty cool, so we'll see...

Other than that, I'm now looking forward to a couple of weeks with nothing major to do. Life is good.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Congrats on finishing your first full semester. Are you going to the Rose Bowl? I probably will but you know who I'll be cheering for ;-)

12/23/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Congrats on being done!

12/26/2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Where in cali are you staying? Want to grab a cup of coffee one of these days?

12/28/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Gil Heiman said...

Hi Cali to Mich,

Zachary's is definitely a must. Good call!
Came across your blog while searching for current MBA student blogs. Now I am in San Fran working for Collanos Software, which develops team collaboration solutions.

As a fellow MBA alum myself (BU 1999), I felt the teamwork pains first hand.
You would be the perfect fit for introducing our solutions to your peers as you are a fellow blogger and are well aware of the issues involving MBA team work.

Looking forward to your response.
Cheers,
Gil

1/15/2007 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home