Sunday, April 15, 2007

MAP is almost done

I can't believe that the year is almost over. We have 11 days until the end of MAP which is ultimately the end of school. I can't believe it!

GBR was this past weekend, and despite a small weather scare the few days leading up to it (read: snow), the admits had decent weather. The sun even came out and the sky was actually blue one day! Wow. I had a lot of fun at GBR - and not just because I got free food most of the weekend. It was great to meet the incoming class, they seemed really cool, and I'm hoping they decide to come! It was very strange to be seen as "knowledgable"...I still sort of feel like I just got here.

I also enjoyed actually getting to see the rest of my classmates. Most of us have been all over the country and/or world, and have really spent most of our time with our MAP teams - so it was awesome! A lot of us are back, and we spent some of the GBR "down time" (read: when admits were in events) to hang out, recap about MAP, and just catch up. It was great!

GBR was also a bit of a MAP break. People pretty much didn't do any MAP work all weekend. Now I have to finish this presentation and paper. Wish me luck!

11 days - yikes! I still don't have a summer place to live.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home