Friday, June 09, 2006

School's getting closer...

I've had June 5 circled on my calendar. That's the day when I can get football tickets! There's a window of about 2-3 weeks, but I'm travelling quite a bit over the next couple of weeks and I wanted to be sure I remembered to buy them. I joined the MBA seating group, bought the football ticket, and now I'm super excited! Go Blue!

On another front, school is getting closer and closer. I’ve gotten various e-mails regarding “expert-level excel”, getting immunizations, a payment plan for tuition, and an enrollment survey. Those are relatively mundane tasks. However, I just saw one that requires a 360 feedback from 9 people! I have to pick 9 people that will be honest – and not just say “fromcali is great!” I’ve done this before and some of the stuff can be hard to hear. But I need to go through this process so I can continue to grow.

I've also kind of been postponing this whole "find-an-apartment-and-move" thing. I'm probably one of the last people who doesn't have an apartment. Oh well. At least the new IKEA will be opened when I get there. So I won't have to worry about furniture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home