Friday, May 19, 2006

Yay! There's gonna be a Game 7!

L.A. Clippers 118
Phoenix 106

That's my Clippers! This was NOT the same team that played on Tuesday. The get down 19 points in the 3rd quarter, 8-second violation having, not fouling Raja Bell in 1OT, letting fatigue in 2OT get to them team that I saw on Tuesday. This was the confident, aggressive, shooting 60+% from the field, shot-blocking, out-rebounding team that I've come to know and love this Playoffs season.

Now, I'm not sure how they'll do against the Texas squad (either one), but it'd still be great to have them in the Western Conference finals. :)

Go Clippers!

Kick in the ass:
Sam Cassell, please stop complaining to the refs every time you or your team gets a foul call. Especially the legitimate ones. You've already proven you're annoying (and I'm still a little annoyed at you for that 8-second violation/crappy shot taking at the end of regulation foolishness). You're thisclose to getting a technical.

Motivational speech:
Come on Clippers, just gotta pull this out, you've beaten Phoenix in their home court before, you can do it again. :)

I'll write another MBA-themed post later, I'm just so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home