Friday, May 05, 2006

WTF? Game 7?!?

Huh? How did that happen? I'm not so sure how I feel about this. I'm from L.A., so in theory I should have gone for the Lakers tonite to close out this thing. But I hate the Lakers. Actually, I used to be the biggest Laker fan, but I really just hate Kobe. I like the Lakers of 3-4 years ago. My favorite players were Shaq and Robert Horry. But as a native Angelino, I really want to see a Lakers/Clippers playoff series. That would just be hilarious! And I'd even be willing to see the Lakers win just to see that.

Hats off to Phoenix though. That was a hell of a last minute in regulation and a great OT series.

I still think it'd be funny if the Clippers advanced farther than the Lakers in the playoffs...

1 Comments:

Blogger brownoski said...

It just means Kobe will have to win in Phoenix... As much as I want to hate Kobe, he' so much fun to watch

5/05/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home