Monday, February 05, 2007

Leadership Transitions

Other than the god-awful cold, the biggest topic of discussion around here are leadership transitions. Now is the time when MBA1's run for positions in different clubs or in the SGA (I think that stands for Student Government Association - clearly i'm not running for SGA.)

There are definitely a couple of things I want to do next year - leadership wise. I love the spirit of giving back, but I want to make sure I don't overdo it so i get completely overwhelmed. I remember MBA2's looking frantic for most of Fall semester. I notice that most of the major conferences/events are during Fall semester (there are a few in Winter A). I realize now that's because MBA1's can't really committ to helping out with a conference or attending one after Winter A because they may be in some random city/state/country. We'll see what happens.

Oh, and I'm somehow getting used to this weather. Monday morning, as I walked to class in negative 8 weather, that was painful. But later in the day, when it warmed up to say, 5 or 6...it didn't seem so cold anymore. Now that's scary!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home